Re: problem with the Climma

Your Amel has a compressor start and a compressor run capacitor. They are inside the white control box.

The thermostat, wiring, thermocouple, thermostat control board, system control board, or Compressor could be faulty.

I would check in this order of probability:
Start and Run Capacitors
Thermostat
Wiring connections
PCBs (2)
Thermocouple
Compressor
Refrigerant level
Water flow
Fan speed (flow)

If you don't know how to do these things, hire an expert.

Your Climmas are over 20 years old and beyond end of life. You will very likely be replacing them in the near future. Consider this.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019, 6:47 AM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Lior,

This sounds typical of the compressor start capacitor failing.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us