BRAND NEW AMEL 64 ON DUSSELDORF BOAT SHOW

funattsea <funattsea@...>

Just back from the Dusseldorf boat show, and despite recession, the
Amel stand showed a mock up of the brand new Amel 64 !!
Different than the 54 but still a real Amel. Big centre cockpit with
hard dodger with fixed table in the middle. Almost a flush after deck
with small steps to get out of the cockpit. Big storage room at the
transom.
Mr. Rioton told me that the boat will have three separate cabins. The
yard will have a new building just for the construction of this new
64.
First sailing test are planned for end of 2009. Probably first delivery
will be middle 2010. Hull number two is already sold. Plans are a
build some 64 a year and the rest will be 54.
Sorry that I forgot to take my photo camera with me but perhaps someone
else this week will visit the show as well and have a chance to make
some pictures.

lAURENS & RINEKE
AMEL 54
FUN@SEA