Re: problem with the Climma

Mark Erdos

Lior,

That is exactly where I would start. I had a very similar experience with a unit and replaced the hard start capacitor with a Supco E Series unit. My unit called for the SPP5E model. Not sure if you have the same AC unit. This was for the Climma Compact 9. It’ll cost you $20-30 to find out if this is the culprit, or not.

Bill mentioned this capacitor was located in the control box. In my case the capacitor is located next to the compressor and behind the fan. This may have been a design change.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us