Re: problem with the Climma

Lior Keydar <sharona246@...>

I tried to replace the capacitor but it did not help.
I am almost sure it is the thermostat. when the temp. was set to 18 degree (minimum) the compressor did not start. As I wormed the sensor with my fingers the compressor started. I could start the compressor each time i wormed it. As I left it, after a minute or so, the compressor stopped. The cooling part is also sweating a little bit (because of the coldness). Is it normal?
Could anyone advice me where I could order this thermostat? Do I have to order it with the switches and temp regulator?

Thanks a lot for your help
Lior