Re: problem with the Climma

Lior Keydar <sharona246@...>

Mark,

the breaker popped when I stopped the compressor by change theĀ temperature to higher and then put it low again. In this case the compressor wanted to start again but couldn't and popped the breaker. when I leave the the temperature low it stopped after a while and when I "warm" the sensor with the fingers, it starts again. Yes, maybe there are two issues but I really think that the thermostat does not work properly. In the saloon it works good. I can start and stop the compressor by changing the temperature level.
Any way, the capacitors are ok. I replaced them and the problem remain the same.

Thanks
LiorĀ