Re: Watermaker motor

When the two smaller wires energizes the relay, positive power should pass from one side to the other when the electromagnet closes the circuit. The switch essentially connects the two large wires on the relay. If you don't understand this, seek expert help.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019, 12:12 AM Denis Elborn <delborn@...> wrote:
Thanks Bill for replying.

When I switch ‘on’ at the panel the relay clicks in and supplies positive power to the junction box on top of the motor, so I assume it’s OK.

What do you think?

On 28 Jul 2019, at 6:33 pm, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Is the relay working?

<image.png>
Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 10:27 AM Denis Elborn <delborn@...> wrote:
Hi all,

The 24v motor Om my Duo D100 has stopped working, still has power going to it and it turns OK but that’s it. The water maker is working fine on the 220v motor.

Any suggestions on how to trace the fault would be appreciated.

Den and Julie
Aventura A54
Manfredonia