Re: problem with the Climma

sounds like the thermostat, or defective thermocouple (which is part of the thermostat)...where is the end of the thermocouple attached to the evaporator coils? Is the thermocouple bent or broken. it should never be bent at sharp angles.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 12:04 PM Lior Keydar via Groups.Io <sharona246=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi John

Thanks a lot for your replay. Maybe the reason why the compressor did not startet and popped the 220 V switch is really because I did not wait with stopping and starting the compressor. I did not  know it could be an issue. When I wait like you said, it start every time without a problem. I think that it must be a foult thermostat. If the sensor is warm enough (too much then it should), the compressor starts normal and it works fine.

Thanks and regards
Lior