Re: washing machine and dryer for Amel 54

Lior Keydar <sharona246@...>

well, I have SHARONA since 7 year and never used the dryer.
Now we are in Montenegro and it is first time that we had (in spring) many rainy days and everything was wet for days... in such a case it would be nice to have a dryer.
But yes, until then I never needed a dryer but it is "nice to have"

Lior

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 05:07 AM, Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg wrote:
ed the dryer. Your laundry drues faster outside in the wind, and the do the ironing for you as well.