Re: washing machine and dryer for Amel 54

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hello Lior,

We have an SM but changed from the small size units the SM’s were fitted with to the “Euro standard sized Siemens IQ500.”  It is a washer/dryer; we rarely use the drier function but it has come in handy at times.  Also means you can rid yourself of the drier unit and have a large locker instead and a weight reduction.

Very good machine which should fit directly into your present washing machine emplacement.

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007
Fiji

On 31 Jul 2019, at 21:58, Lior Keydar via Groups.Io <sharona246@...> wrote:

Hi all

I am thinking about replacing the washing machine and dryer on my A54.
Did anyone replaced it? can I ask to what model?
There are also combined washing/dryer machine. What do you think about this option?
The main issue here is for sure the size of the machine.

Thanks in advance for your comments
Lior

I saw for example this type:

Candy GVSW40464TWC-S