Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Dessslator HP hoses
From: CW Bill Rouse
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
CC:

Yes, the Dessalator High pressure fittings are "3/8 inch JIC stainless steel fittings". JIC fittings are a type of flare fitting which is machined with a 37-degree flare seating surface.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 10:37 AM Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica <oliver.henrichsen@...> wrote:
Hi All,
I ran into same problem and the hose from high pressure pump came off before i could change my hoses.
Does anybody know how these terminals are caled? What kind of connector is that?
Since I learned here that the end fittings are reusable i will order the hoses in France.
Dessalator did not give a hint that I can reuse the fittings.

Oliver A54#39
Portugal

Sent from my Huawei Mobile