Re: Eeplacement ST 60 Tridata or I50 Tridata needed

Paul Brown

I have purchased an ST60 online through eBay last year at a low cost as works fine, good luck

On 1 Aug 2019, at 5:50 pm, Arlo <svplanb@...> wrote:

Hello all, my ST 60 Tridata Raymarine instrument finally stopped working on the SeaTalk bus. Worked with Raymarine and did the troubleshooting and they said the unit was bad. So I can replace with another used ST 60 Tridata or and I50 Tridata instrument and get it back on the seatalk network. So I am looking to see if anyone has an old ST 60 Tridata or I50 Tridata that is fully functional they no longer need. (Maybe someone that upgraded their entire system). Prices online are high for the i50 and not sure if the ST 60's online are fully functional. Thought I would ask my fellow Amel family first.