Re: Bimini detail

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

Asking me? Yes we did. Doesn’t regrett it at all. Keeps the cockpit a bit cooler (and warmer in cold climate) as it is a sandwich construction. Perfect spot for solar panels. Not really satisfied with the design, as this is the prototype that was ment to be replaced.  But it had been in place since 2010 now. Wonder when/if it will ever be re-designed 🥴

Hälsningar
Ann-Sofie Svanberg

Skickat från min iPhone

1 aug. 2019 kl. 21:22 skrev Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...>:

Did you install a hardtop?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us