Re: Bimini detail

James,

You do not search for Kerpa photos.

In the past some members named photos or albums names that had nothing to do with the photos.

Two of our members accomplished the enormous task of renaming photos to match the contents of the photos. Thanks to Gary Silver and Andrew Lamb...both MDs, both SM owners, and each with amazing other abilities. Thanks again!

If you search on "Bimini" and "Cockpit" I am sure you will get what you are looking for.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 7:33 PM James Cromie via Groups.Io <jamescromie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, but how do you search for your “Kerpa” photos?   I do not see a search option when opening the photos page.
Thank you.
-James
On Aug 1, 2019, at 7:53 AM, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

Mike
we have donned  that search Kerpa in the photo section, we have had it for three years now and still very happy with it. It was a great improvement towards the original.
Paul SY Kerpa SM 259