Re: Pilot Lights

seagasm

You are quite correct, the front does come off to reveal a globe. I was being over cautious removing it but it does clip off. Thank you.

Kind Regards
Barry Ferguson

On 03/08/19 09:22, Mark Erdos wrote:

Hi Barry,

What light in the panel are you looking to replace? Is this the freshwater pump light? If so, there is a bulb inside the housing.

I used these (yellow) to replace the lights on the panel indicating the freezers we on. They fit with a little adhesive to hold in place. If your hole is too big, consider putting an o-ring on the new light and gluing it to the panel with a dab of contact cement.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff