Re: Pilot Lights

seagasm

You are quite correct, the front does come off to reveal a globe. I was being over cautious removing it but it does clip off. Thank you.

Kind Regards
Barry Ferguson

On 03/08/19 09:22, Mark Erdos wrote:

Hi Barry,

What light in the panel are you looking to replace? Is this the freshwater pump light? If so, there is a bulb inside the housing.

I used these (yellow) to replace the lights on the panel indicating the freezers we on. They fit with a little adhesive to hold in place. If your hole is too big, consider putting an o-ring on the new light and gluing it to the panel with a dab of contact cement.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff

www.creampuff.us

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of seagasm
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 8:04 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Pilot Lights

Hi Mark, those are somewhat smaller, the hole in the panel is 8mm and yes, these are in the breaker panel.

Kind Regards
Barry Ferguson

Tradewinds III SM # 171

On 03/08/19 08:45, Mark Erdos wrote:

Is this what you are looking for? This fits into the Amel DC breaker panal.

https://www.bluesea.com/products/8172/LED_-_12_24V_DC_Green

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of seagasm
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 6:46 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Pilot Lights

I have a 24 VDC pilot light failed and I am trying to locate where I can get the same to replace the existing one without changing the exiting type. Any ideas on the type and brand, thank you.

Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM# 171

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.