Re: Shore power contactor burnt out

heinz@quetzal.berlin

Hallo
I changed my switch last year in a Philippi Lau 340 with 3 inputs.
1st shore power
2nd generator
3. battery cable.
The generator always has priority.

This gives you the possibility to have 220 v permanently on the sockets in the ship.  Works great.
520 Euro
Fare winds
Heinz Sy Quetzal, Super Marabu 2000, 292
image1.png

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Heinz Stutenbāumer
Dachdeckermeister

Am 03.08.2019 um 04:02 schrieb eric freedman <kimberlite@...>:

Hi Eamonn,

That type of manual switch is called a transfer switch.

Did you also install a galvanic isolator in the circuit while you were rewiring the boat?

What type of housing did you enclose the circuit breaker in your aft lazarette?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376