Re: Winter storage ashore

Hi Nick,

 We are ashore at Basimakopoulos Shipyard  in Kilada. There is no marina but an excellent, protected anchorage and good storage ashore. The village is a small fishing village where everyone is connected in some way to the Bas. family.  Good cradles, each served with water and electricity. Check their website.

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Greece

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of ngtnewington Newington via Groups.Io <ngtnewington@...>
Sent: 04 August 2019 11:45
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Winter storage ashore

Hello fellow Amel owners. I have been enjoying the Ionian Greek cruising ground and am planning to end up the other side of the Peloponnese maybe in Aigina by the end of October. I know there are a couple of yards there and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation as to which one  to haul and store ashore for the winter.
Kind regards
Nick
Amelia AML 53-019 between Preveza and Paxos