Goiot parts and seals -Rubber Buttons

Ian and others:

I cannot account for why I was told the rubber button was not a Goiot part, but, in fact, when I contacted Goiot France to buy some sun screens for the Traditional ports, they put me in touch with their North America Contact Bill Hansen, who sold me the sun screens. I also asked him about these rubber things. He told me that he checked with France and Goiot told him no.

I just downloaded the complete Goiot Tradition Parts list and this rubber part #93482 Rubber knob for round ports and 44.22 & 54.32 sizes (x 2) is there...see attached

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Aug 4, 2019 at 10:41 AM Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:
Bill
I found one on my Amel spare parts box. Photo attached of item plus Goiot box it came in.
The label on the back is faded but it says
BOUTON CAOUTCHOUC HUBLOT
And in English
RUBBER KNOB TRADITIONAL PORT
A serial number underneath is
8162420934826

I would have bought this in Le Marin in 2016

Maybe they are now discontinued?

Best wishes
Ian
“Ocean Hobo” cruising in Denmark