New York: Registration for motorized dinghy / foreign flagged sailboat

Alexander Ramseyer

Dear Amelians, I just head a local constable visiting me, asking for my dinghy registration.  He sais any motorized boat has to be registered in the State of N.Y. My AMEL is Swiss registered and logically if that was true, I would also need to register my AMEL in N.Y. However, this guy wants to give me a ticket if he sees me again motoring in the Dinghy. Any locals reading this, please advise what I should say to his guy next time...
"NO STRESS ".....!!!!!!!

Join to automatically receive all group messages.