Re: New York: Registration for motorized dinghy / foreign flagged sailboat

Mark Erdos

I think that if a thief ashore were to see a dinghy with T/T Vessel Name on it and took off to rob a boat (that they have no idea of the anchor location but planned to blindly hunt for it) would probably rob the first boat they come to without a dinghy attached to it. Just my 2¢

And, besides in Alex’s case, I gave him two options.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us