Re: New York: Registration for motorized dinghy / foreign flagged sailboat

Alex, Just row your boat, leave the motor on the mothership and use your oars. They can give you a ticket with the motor but you probably will never see them patrolling again even if you stay awhile. If you're not staying long just take the ticket and save it as a souvenir from N.Y., they will not go after you in Switzerland. Where in NY are you?
If I can help with local knowledge, I live in the Hudson valley near NYC so call me.
You can call me a sailor but even if l still owned an Amel I wouldn't want to be called a Amelian, Ha...who the hall started that???
Best Regards,
Ross in NY
Cell = 845.8two5,7six57  

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Join to automatically receive all group messages.