Re: Did you catch 4 errors on the Delos series 205?

Delos learned Amel things the hard way, like many of us did in the past. If you learned the hard way, you know how costly that can be.

Even though they broadcast more than a few errors, they certainly know how to dramatically use their videos to create income. There is a hidden benefit to what they do. They have increased Amel brand awareness to thousands.

My new-to-Amel clients usually know Delos. I find myself frequently  answering questions beginning with, Delos did it this way..." My answers always begin with, "Yes, let's learn the best way..."

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Aug 4, 2019, 10:05 PM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:
Hi,
I believe I counted 4 errors on Delos series 205.
How many did you get??
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376