From: Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Aug 4, 2019 8:40 pm
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Genoa car springs

I need to replace the springs in one of my Antal genoa cars.
The springs and block are attached to the car by a stainless rod that runs from fwd to aft and is dead ended at the aft end.
There is a split pin through a hole in the rod to prevent the rod from coming out.
I can't turn the rod to get the split pin out...and even if I could I doubt that I could get the rod out.
Has anyone done this before?
Any advice on how to remove that rod ?
Thanks
Alan