Purchasing an Amel 55

Gerry,

I like all Amel models including the 55 and the 50 and 60. Most all are significantly different. .

You should contact me at bill@.... I offer Pre-Purchase consulting. I also offer one hour at no charge. Check out www.yachyscool.us

Bill Rouse

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019, 12:52 PM Gerry Filgiano <filgiano@...> wrote:
Hi, Bill,
I have joined the owners group forum as a prospective buyer of an Amel.
I was chartering in Greece last month and was speaking with an owner of a 54. I am considering buying a 54 or a 55 and he mentioned that you have some reservations about the 55. Would you expand on that since I am leaning towards a55 and would hate to find out the hard way what the issues are.  Speaking with Boris at the Annapolis boat show a couple of years ago gave me the impression that the 55 was far superior but then again, he’s in the business of selling new boats.
Do you have any thoughts on the topic?
Thanks very much,
Gerry Filgiano

On Aug 5, 2019, at 10:31 AM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Need sail sizes for 1986 Mango with furling main.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us