Re: Mango Sail sizes

Gerry,

I like all Amel models, including the newest 50 and 60. Some models are an evolution of previous Amels, and some models break new ground like some of the first models Henri Amel made. Sometimes when someone explains the difference between one model and the next, the listener can get the unintended impression that one is better than the other.

You are correct, this forum is certainly not the place for this subject.

If you want to have a private discussion about the differences, or about anything, contact me at bill"at"yachtschool.us.

Bill Rouse
Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550