Re: Amel is going lithium

hanspeter baettig

Hi Scott
amazing
so on your electric solar system you produce an average of 8.3 A on 24 v
! even by night!
Tell us what special kind of solar panal you use !
And btw you use the Duo watermaker (60 or 100 l/h ? )only via the batteries?
No engine or genset on ?
The watermaker use about 25 a at 24 volt. Really I‘m interested to know more
about your new tecnical installation
again amazing ?!?
regards Hanspeter
SM 16, Tamango 2
Trinidad by Peake
PS
Dear Bill R.
please comment

------ Original Nachricht ------
Am Montag, 5. Aug, 2019 um 23:04, Scott SV Tengah schrieb:

[Edited Message Follows]

Porter,

I have the Duo and generally make water using the batteries. Something about running the genset, putting all that soot in the water and then sucking it up to make water makes me nervous! I run the water maker as 220v now and then to keep things from corroding from non-use.

How many Ah do you get a day from your wind generator on average? We get about 200-250AH a day from our solar panels and it's nearly enough. I'm at the point now where I worry that we're not using the genset enough and it'll develop problems from non-use.

But as they say, energy is like money. You think you'll be happy with X but then you get to X and you think, but if I only I had Y more, I would have enough. :)
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69