Re: Amel is going lithium

Porter McRoberts

Here’s the lithium difference: we also have about the same solar 3x LG315s. We’re in FP. Nice sunny days.
Attached is our last month. We just can’t absorb the energy like a lithium, we go between 100 and 80% and run the generator about a half hour a day in average.

See attachment

image1.png

Porter A54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Aug 6, 2019, at 6:31 AM, Paul Brown <feeder.brown@...> wrote:

Scott, unfortunately my aircon and washing machine and water maker does not work of my inverter otherwise I’d love to, maybe I can upgrade my inverter and wire them in to the 720ah lithium 24v system

Regards Paul

On 6 Aug 2019, at 6:21 pm, Scott SV Tengah <sv.tengah@...> wrote:

Paul,

You should try to run one of the AC units on battery for a few hours one night. Once the room is cooled (aft cabin in our case), the compressor duty cycle is 25-35% in my experience. Of course, we don't set it to upper-Siberia temperatures. :)
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69