From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Eamonn Washington
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 4:54 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Shore power contactor burnt out

Hi

The aft lazarette shore power breaker is mounted in a plastic purpose made housing with just the breaker switches protruding.  The manual transfer switch is housed in the original housing of the original contactor, after a little cutting.

No, I was not able to source a galvanic isolator here but it is on my to-do list.  What size galvanic isolator is required?  With 20A breakers I suppose it makes no sense to go for a higher rated galvanic isolator for the earth connection.

--
Eamonn Washington
Travel Bug