Re: Antal Block and Dyneema loops

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Wolfgang;

We replaced the loops by removing the screw you mentioned and took the roller out. You will not lose any ball bearings. It did take some work to get the roller out due to salt and dust. Stay at it and it will come out.

Respectfully;

Mohammad & Aty
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #099

On Aug 7, 2019, at 4:35 PM, Wolfgang Weber via Groups.Io <webercardio@...> wrote:

Good morning ,
I received the dyneema loops by Amel and ask now the group for any advice or recommendations for the way to Change the loops at the Antal Block. First try after getting out the screw was without effect to get out the roll.Will I loose the balls of the bearingsĀ
Thank you very much Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162 on Delaware River to Cape May ( any recommendations for Marina or anchorage?)