From: Wolfgang Weber via Groups.Io <webercardio@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Aug 7, 2019 10:35 am
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Antal Block and Dyneema loops

Good morning ,
I received the dyneema loops by Amel and ask now the group for any advice or recommendations for the way to Change the loops at the Antal Block. First try after getting out the screw was without effect to get out the roll.Will I loose the balls of the bearingsĀ
Thank you very much Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162 on Delaware River to Cape May ( any recommendations for Marina or anchorage?)