Re: Storm tactics

Brian Riggs

Peter,

I've been doing more research on this...again. I used to own a 27' off-shore center console power cat with a ParaTech sea Anchor. That's very different from say an Amel Santorin. I'm currently leaning towards a JDS if budget and space require me to choose. Otherwise, I'd have both and be prepared for both. However, I expect my first inclination would be to reach for the JDS.

This link provides a good, although sometimes heated, discussion. I think there is a good deal of value that can be learned for this.
http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f90/jordan-series-drogue-vs-paratech-sea-anchor-42662.html

Cheers!
Brian Riggs
Future Amel Owner