Re: Amel is going lithium

Mark & Debbie Mueller

In the information you provided on August 6 you mentioned that your water maker outputs approximately 80 LPH consuming 600 W.  We have the Dessalator 160 which is 220 V only.  When operating it is speced at 16 A or 3520 W.  Dividing in half to correct down to 80 LPH assuming a straight line function we would use 1760 W or approximately 3 times the power consumption for the same output as your Dessalator.

Could you please verify your power consumption and water output?  I would like to try to determine if I have something wrong with my Dessalator or the Duo operates extremely efficiently on 24 V.  Thanks.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54