Re: Storm tactics

Jacob Champness

Oh, I see that you addressed that further down.

Has anyone here added the additional chainplates?  The Maramu has what looks to be a very sturdy and unused pair of chainplates, which I understand is used to hoist each hull into a test tank before launching. (Not sure if the Super Maramu has that as well)   I was thinking that would be a good attachment point, but it leaves the question of how to run the legs of the bridle back to the transom and overboard without chafing.  I'd appreciate any thoughts...

Thanks!
Jacob
Lark, Maramu #42
Mistake Island, Maine