Re: Did you catch 4 errors on the Delos series 205?

Matt Salatino

We are fans of Delos.
Have been watching them for a couple of years now.
The Amel was not really a relevant part of why we watched, though it is more interesting since we became Amelians....

On Aug 8, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Gary Wells <gary@...> wrote:

I, for.one, have learned a few things from their videos.  Yes, I've spotted a few things along the way that made me say "oh, I could've helped you with (or prevent) that!" but by in large thwy handle the boat right.
I agree with Bill that Delos is a great marketing tool but .. they are in business as a video production company first and as an Amelian second.  The benefits and spinoff srom their work can't be denied though!

I do look forward to their episodes :)

Gary W.
SM 299, Adagio
Cape May, NJ (underway).