Re: Insurance carriers

Mark Erdos

Mike,

I am assuming you are USA flagged?

I spent a lot of time on insurance after Pantaenius USA changed their Caribbean policy requirements to a point where it was just about impossible to comply.

If you are not planning on being anywhere near the Caribe during the season, try talking to Scott:

Scott Stusek | Vice President

PANTAENIUS America Ltd.

500 Mamaroneck Avenue |Harrison, NY 10528 | United States of America

Tel. 443-569-7995 | Fax. 443-569-7996 | Cell 914-217-7991 sstusek@pantaenius.com | www.pantaenius.us

Another option that may work for you is an awesome company called Novamar. It is an A-Rated insurance company with a really easy to understand policy. The contact is Chris. He is an independent agency who writes a lot of policies for Novamar.

Chris Boome Insurance Agency

LIC# 0A99058

751 Laurel Street #216

San Carlos, CA 94070

O: 650-517-3160  C: 650-464-0728

WWW.CHRISBOOME.COM

E-mail: chris@...

Both of the companies above will offer a stated value / declared value policies.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff