Re: [EXTERNAL] - Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Insurance carriers

John Clanton <jclanton@...>

Matt,

I took delivery of my 55 in La Rochelle last year.  We took the same route as you are planning and received a very favorable quote from Pantaenius.  I have been very happy with Kerry Gonzales, a broker out of Florida, who represents different underwriters.  Her contact information is:

Kerry Gonzalez

AMG Insurance International

(772) 742-2401 Direct Dial

(317) 670-2112 Cell