Re: “Default” anchor arrangement on an Amel 54

Hey Joel,
Since you asked, we bent the shank on our Mantus about 20° lifting it out of the muck in Lake Worth after a night of big winds and a 180° current shift. We had just bought it and with no questions asked they immediately sent us a new shank at, of course, no cost. (Some cool Mantus T-shirts, too!) That being said, I would definitely buy another one - never had a better anchor for virtually all conditions.
Beers, Craig SN68