Re: Did you catch 4 errors on the Delos series 205?

eric freedman

I am a big fan of Delos and watch their videos regularly.
Who would not want to live the life that they do.
I have absolutely no criticism of them or their life on
their lovely Amel. Who would?  I know they are doing a lot
to promote Amels.

In fact, today I was sitting with their agent here on Long Island to discuss a new Amel as there was a new 50  in my town last week  He mentioned  that Delos has done much to promote the Amel brand and said he will call me when the 50 is back here. He also predicts a mob scene at Annapolis and Newport’s boat shows.

When I mentioned the 4 errors, it was an academic question and not meant as a criticism.

Who could criticize them?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376