Re: Did you catch 4 errors on the Delos series 205?

eric freedman

I am a big fan of Delos and watch their videos regularly.
Who would not want to live the life that they do.
I have absolutely no criticism of them or their life on
their lovely Amel. Who would?  I know they are doing a lot
to promote Amels.

In fact, today I was sitting with their agent here on Long Island to discuss a new Amel as there was a new 50  in my town last week  He mentioned  that Delos has done much to promote the Amel brand and said he will call me when the 50 is back here. He also predicts a mob scene at Annapolis and Newport’s boat shows.

When I mentioned the 4 errors, it was an academic question and not meant as a criticism.

Who could criticize them?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt Salatino via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 10:20 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Did you catch 4 errors on the Delos series 205?

We are fans of Delos.

Have been watching them for a couple of years now.

The Amel was not really a relevant part of why we watched, though it is more interesting since we became Amelians....

~~~⛵️~~~Matt

On Aug 8, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Gary Wells <gary@...> wrote:

I, for.one, have learned a few things from their videos.  Yes, I've spotted a few things along the way that made me say "oh, I could've helped you with (or prevent) that!" but by in large thwy handle the boat right.  
I agree with Bill that Delos is a great marketing tool but .. they are in business as a video production company first and as an Amelian second.  The benefits and spinoff srom their work can't be denied though!  

I do look forward to their episodes :)

Gary W.
SM 299, Adagio
Cape May, NJ (underway). 

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.