Re: Watermaker motor

Denis Elborn

Thanks for your input.

Before taking the motor out I removed one of the brushes and the armature seemed pretty dirty so I cleaned that up and it is working at the moment, probably could do with a set of brushes as well.

Thanks again for your help

Aventura A54~113
Den and Julie

On 1 Aug 2019, at 2:07 am, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Gary,

Automotive solenoids are not usually isolated ground solenoids. I would

check it. Automotive solenoids usually have the negative side connected internally to the mounting ears. If this is the case you defeat the isolated ground on your boat.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376