Re: Fiji Pearl rendezvous

islandpearl2_sm2k332

Hey Alan

Nice to hear from you. I think my "Colin.Streeter14" Facebook "LIKES" went down by 50% when you shut down your FB account and I lost half my friends:)!

I had been wondering what you have been up to, and which of your latest upgrades to the lovely SV Elyse I could copy next and implement too. Sorry to hear about the generator, and hope that gets quickly resolved. How many hours on it now?

Sorry to miss you but will try to ensure I meet you in Australia some time. You probably noticed that we are going to sell Island Pearl at the end of this circumnavigation, and this is surely going to break my heart. Anyhow all good things must come to an end and so I am already turning my mind to what to do next, probably an RV trip around Australia for a few years for a start...?

Best regards
Colin

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 9:27 PM Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:
Hello
Danny,
I see Ocean Pearl on F pier Opua (we're on G), I wondered what you were up to.... haven't seen anyone on the boat...mind you I've had my head down tail up for the last week with generator problems and other issues...going home tomorrow in the am.

Colin,
Been following your exploits with interest, you've done really well.

Pity I will miss both of you, Elyse isn't going anywhere until next year.

Fair winds

Alan
Elyse SM437

--