When to use Running Back Stays and Onan Control Board PCB

Alan,

Probably about $2k NZ for the board. I recently helped an owner source a OEM board for about $1300 US.

Be careful because there are many variations of the board. It probably changed with each new Model and I think changed once within a Model. Use Model and Serial to match to ensure the right board and/or check with an Onan dealer for the correct board part number using serial number. I can imagine that the board could cause the hard start issue that you have.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 4:21 AM Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:
Hi JP,
Yes around $2k I believe....are you staying in Fiji all season?
I've been on Elyse for a week, going home tomorrow, returning mid November.
See you then.
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437