Re: Maramu locker door mishap

Miles,

I have no idea how it was made by Amel, but I have years of experience with home furnishing manufacturing and was in charge of product development/engineering for one of the largest manufacturers.

If that was designed by my team, there would be one place on the track that the door would lift up high enough into the upper slot allowing you to pull the door out of the bottom slot.

I doubt if this helps you, but I hope so.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 3:08 PM smiles bernard via Groups.Io <smilesbernard=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello

The boys managed to do some destructive testing on one of the wooden locker doors.

Has anyone managed to take these out before for varnishing or repairs?

Picture attached and slightly baffled about how to remove it for fixing the handle.

I looked to see if the wooden runners in which the slider door is mounted are detachable but that looks like a big job as I can’t see any screw heads so perhaps they are glasses over.

Any thoughts or experience much appreciated

All the best
Miles
Maramu 162