Re: Maramu locker door mishap

Rainer Huthmacher

On my Sharki there is just a rubber house in the upper wooden runner, to keep the door from moving upwards, very easy to remove...
If I remember right, the SM doesn’t have any sliding cabinet doors...
Rainer Sharki#83 Rock‘n Roll
Currently in Fuerteventura

On 12. Aug 2019, at 16:08, smiles bernard via Groups.Io <smilesbernard=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello

The boys managed to do some destructive testing on one of the wooden locker doors.

Has anyone managed to take these out before for varnishing or repairs?

Picture attached and slightly baffled about how to remove it for fixing the handle.

I looked to see if the wooden runners in which the slider door is mounted are detachable but that looks like a big job as I can’t see any screw heads so perhaps they are glasses over.

Any thoughts or experience much appreciated

All the best
Miles
Maramu 162

<image1.jpeg>