Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Seckin Barlas <seckinbar@...>
Datum: Dienstag, 6. August 2019 um 10:19
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] B & G Hydra System For Sale

Hi Elaine;

I would be interested in BG hydra system.
Can you pleae give me info about the price location…etc

Seckin
SY HAYAT
SM76

On 3 Aug 2019, at 06:40, Elaine Leishman via Groups.Io <leishman.elaine@...> wrote:

Selling B & G hydra system as removed from 1999 Super Maramu.  Working, except for a fault with the wind transducer.  Sonic speed sensors are brand new, never installed.  Will package and post worldwide.  Contact Elaine via the group.  We also have a lot of spare parts for the Volvo Penta engine and the Onan genset.
Elaine
SM 251 Nebo