Re: B&G issues

Paul Brown

Oliver, I suggest you try the calibration and parameters prior to any replacements or cleaning as my problem was similar to your issue

Paul

On 13 Aug 2019, at 7:22 pm, Jose Venegas via Groups.Io <josegvenegas@...> wrote:

Oliver,
I had a similar problem with the boat speed reading and changed the sensors (not an easy thing to do)  Unfortunately the reading was still 0.  I then open the box and cleaned the contacts between the different components and it came back to life.  It is possible that that was the original problem but I had already changed the sensors.
As for the wind speed indicator, I have some times a problem with it but it usually comes back after I do a system test.  Clearly, age has its consequences.

Jose Venegas
Ipanema SM2K 278