Re: When to use Running Back Stays and Onan Control Board PCB

Paul Brown

Hi Porter,

Could you please explain how you sheet it to the opposite side? I appreciate the knowledge

Regards Paul - Fortuna II 55#17

On 14 Aug 2019, at 7:55 am, Porter McRoberts via Groups.Io <portermcroberts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Scott. That’s exactly what we do re the staysail and the running backstay. Awesome sail that allows pointing quite high, really stabilized the ship. Also adds about a knot in light upwind going when used in conjunction with the Genoa. We occasionally even sheet it to the opposite site allowing for a few extra degrees upwind in light airs and calm seas.

Porter

S/v IBIS
54-152
Maupiti (and a trickle of internet)