Re: Access to water maker panel AMEL54



Maybe I can help.

High Pressure hose goes to the Control panel. Sometimes they are secured in the engine room without enough slack to pull the panel out.
Bill Rouse
Yacht School  
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Join to automatically receive all group messages.