Re: When to use Running Back Stays and Onan Control Board PCB

Scott SV Tengah

Joerg,

Great article, but it seems some of the photos are missing. I am curious how the "backstay extension" works. I simply have a pair of 18m long 10mm kevlar lines that I keep on the stanchions near the mast using a simple trucker's hitch. It's not elegant because there's a lot of leftover which I take care of using a rolling hitch.

Then the article starts talking about a storage tackle for the running backstay! Do you have this backstay extension and the storage tackle?

Can you repost with all the pics? I have a feeling I may have been doing it wrong all along, not an unlikely situation. Thanks.
--
ScottĀ
2007 A54 #69