Re: Recommendations for winter on the hard in S. Italy or Greece

Theo,

I really like Manoel Island Yacht Yard in Malta, which is about 50 miles south of Sicily. It is one of 2 yards that I recommend...the other is Carenantilles in Martinique in the caribbean.

There are many advantages at Manoel Island including: security, great value, excellent craftsmen and many specialty shops like woodworking, metal, safety, etc. You will not regret it.

Contact: Andrew Wilson <AWilson@...>
General Email: info@... Phone: (+356) 2133 4453/4

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 9:08 AM Theo s/v Paloma <sailingpaloma1@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We're really enjoying our Amel 50 in the Balearic islands. It's such a luxury to have a floating home by beautiful beaches and crystal clear seas. Our initial goal was to reach Turkey on the first Med season, but there's so much to see and we're moving too slow.

So now, for the winter we're planning to leave our boat, on the hard, in S Italy or Western/Mid Greece. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good yard to leave our Paloma?

Thank you in advance.

Theo.
s/v Paloma
Amel 50 #18