Re: Recommendations for winter on the hard in S. Italy or Greece

Paul Brown

Hi Theo, I can recommend Capo de Orlando or marina Di Ragusa north and south Sicily

Regards Paul - Fortuna II 55#17

On 17 Aug 2019, at 4:08 pm, Theo s/v Paloma <sailingpaloma1@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We're really enjoying our Amel 50 in the Balearic islands. It's such a luxury to have a floating home by beautiful beaches and crystal clear seas. Our initial goal was to reach Turkey on the first Med season, but there's so much to see and we're moving too slow.

So now, for the winter we're planning to leave our boat, on the hard, in S Italy or Western/Mid Greece. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good yard to leave our Paloma?

Thank you in advance.

Theo.
s/v Paloma
Amel 50 #18