Re: Parasailor for Mango

Barry Connor

Hi Ian,

I am also wanting to hear from any Amel 54 or other Amel owners of experience with a Parasailor.
I am currently talking to Parasailor French distributor who is advising to get a bow sprit extension. I can see how this extension would keep the lines free of the front side rails.
When using the Parasailor do you need to use the back stays?
Does the boat balance or do you need the Mizzen sail?
Anyone who might have experience would like to hear from you.

Best

Barry and Penny
“Lady Penrlope II”
AMEL 54. #17
Antibes, France

On Aug 18, 2019, at 16:10, Ian Bone <auscaptain@...> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone had had any experience with a parasailor sail for a Mango?
Ian Bone
"Opalescence" (recently renamed (formerly Karma) and re-registered under an Australian Flag)
Hull 63